DCWIP Action Committees
- Women’s Reproductive Rights Protection Initiative (WRRPI): Provide support to individuals, organizations, and allies with the goal of ensuring access to abortion and related services to all who need them.
- Organizing Committee
- Report Card
- Voter Enfranchisement
- Women's Equity: Support improvements in women’s wages, employment, business ownership and workplace childcare.
- Public Safety: Reduce violent crime rate by preventing domestic violence, sexual harassment, and sexual abuse. Increase resources.
- Housing Equality: Prevent housing displacement via gentrification, increase affordable housing, and decrease property taxes and homelessness.
- Constituent Service: Effectiveness in responding to calls and inquiries from ward residents regarding health services, schools, and parking
If you would like to volunteer for any of these committees, please send an email to [email protected]