Register now for DCWIP's Mazie Green-Holland
2021 Campaign School
Saturday, October 23, 2021
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Location to be announced.
Are you considering a run for elected public office, want to sharpen your skills as a campaign worker, or volunteer? Well, you should run! Or, help elect your favorite candidate. Learn how at the DC Women in Politics Campaign School for winners. In this one-day seminar you will get the tools you need.
The DCWIP Campaign School features experts with winning campaign experience. The curriculum has been carefully planned to provide information on:
- Media Engagement, Laurie Grant, expert in media relations
- Funding a 2021 Campaign, Bill Lightfoot, former chair of Mayor Muriel Bowser’s Campaign
- the Fair Elections Program that provides public financing for DC candidates, DC Board of Elections (to be confirmed)
- election day GOTV (Get Out the Vote) Strategy, and polling techniques,
- utilizing Social Media, and Campaign Management Software, Lorraine Wilson, technologist and DCWIP Treasurer.
First-come, first served, registration is limited to 30 people and will provide opportunity for hands-on experience, and to leave with useful materials. Bring your campaign team! Registration is limited to just 30 people to allow for social distancing. Proof of vaccination and masks are required. Each member of your team must register individually.
There’s a $50 tuition to cover the cost of refreshments, lunch, and DCWIP membership. To register for the Campaign School, please purchase a ticket below.
$50.00 Registration Fee includes Lunch and Materials