Go to http://www.facebook.com/dcwomeninpolitics at 6:30 pm. We will be broadcasting on Facebook Live.
- You do not need to have a Facebook account to access the Town Hall and recordings.
- The direct link to the virtual town hall is: http://www.facebook.com/dcwomeninpolitics
- We are recording each group and will post the recordings on our Facebook page the day after the Town Hall. Use the same address, http://www.facebook.com/dcwomeninpolitics.
- You must be a DC resident (male or female) to vote in the Preference Poll.
- Voting period is Monday, 3/21/22 at 9:00 pm to Friday, 3/25/22 at midnight.
- Just go to our webpage www.dcwomeninpolitics.org to find the Preference Poll on our homepage immediately following the Town Hall.
Link to information about the candidates: https://www.dcwomeninpolitics.org/2022_women_candidates
We are very pleased to announce that Bettina Hager, DC Director & Director, Outreach and Advocacy, ERA Coalition/Fund for Women's Equality (FFWE) will give us an update on the effort to ratify the ERA Amendment, approximately 7:45-7:55 pm.